Felkrem sign Evi Popadinova and Marjorie Boilesen to the firm
Evdokiya Popadinova is a Bulgarian footballer who plays as a forward for NCAA team Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (FGCU). Also, daughter of Eduarda dos Santos Castro and Eric Boilesen, Majorie Boilesen is a footballer who plays as Midfield/Forward for the FGCU as well. Both players committed to signing with Felkrem.
- 2019 ASUN Player of the Year
- Started all 17 games for the Eagles
- Netted her first goal of the season during the victory over Northeastern
- Converted her first penalty kick during the 3-0 victory over Jacksonville
- Scored both goals during the season-opening victory over FIU (Aug. 22)
- Contributed an assist during the win over Northeastern (Sept. 8)
- Contributed five assists over the last six games, including two at Stetson (Oct. 27)
Both players will continue to play for FGCU with Felkrem to identify future playing and endorsement opportunities.
Source: Winkpedia, Fgcuathletics
Image: Marjorie Boilesen (right), Evi Popadinova (left)